By using Decree, you agree to the following:
1. Decree is an unincorporated independent project. It is not affiliated with any government or private entity.
2. The original translations published on Decree are not official and are merely produced for information purposes. Arabic is the only official language in the Sultanate of Oman, and we advise our users to always verify the accuracy of any translation they use for official purposes against the Arabic original text of the legislation as published in the Official Gazette.
3. Decree is not a law firm and it does not provide legal advice.
4. Decree is not a legal translation office and it does not provide translation services.
5. The copyright over the original translations published on Decree belongs to Decree. These original translations may not be used without permission except to the extent permitted by the Omani Copyright and Neighbouring Rights Law.