We, Qaboos bin Said, the Sultan of Oman
after perusal of the Basic Statute of the State promulgated by Royal Decree 101/96,
and in pursuance of public interest,
have decreed as follows
The Board of Governors of the Central Bank of Oman is hereby formed under the chairmanship of His Majesty the Sultan and the membership of each of the following:
1. Dr Ali bin Mohammed bin Moosa Deputy Chairman
2. Yahya bin Said bin Abdullah Al-Jabri
3. Sultan bin Salim bin Said Al-Habsi Representative of the Ministry of Finance
4. Hamoud bin Sangour bin Hashim Al-Zadjali
5. Mohsin bin Haider bin Darwish
6. Dr Hatim bin Bakhit Al-Shanfari
Membership is for a period of five years from the date of entry into force of this decree.
All that is contrary to this decree, or in conflict with its provisions, is hereby repealed.
This decree shall be published in the Official Gazette, and is effective from 11 June 2012.
Issued on: 4 Sha’ban 1433
Corresponding to: 24 June 2012
Qaboos bin Said
Sultan of Oman
Published in Official Gazette 976 issued on 23 June 2012.