Note: The following text is a public domain translation published by the Official OmanVsCovid19 Twitter account.
The Supreme Committee for Dealing with Covid-19 decided to resume some commercial activities, with effect from Today, Tuesday April 28, 2020, including:
– Vehicles repair workshops
– Fishing boats repair workshops
– Vehicles spare parts shops Fishing spare parts shops
– Selling and repairing of electronic and electrical appliances and computers shops, repairing of electrical appliances shops and satellites receivers shops
– Vehicles rental offices
– Equipment and machinery rental offices
– Specialized stores of stationery
– Printing Shops
– Sanad offices
– Quarries and Crushers
– The above-mentioned activities shall not allow customers to enter the shops; the service shall be limited to receipt and delivery
– The Committee also decided to reopen:
Oil change, brake repair and tire sale and repair of vehicles
A maximum of two customers shall be allowed to be at the Shop at the same time.
– The Committee also decided to allow Money Exchange Companies to resume their services The aforementioned economic activities shall comply with all health requirements specified by the concerned authorities.