Note: The following text is a public domain translation published by the Official OmanVsCovid19 Twitter account.
Statement of the Supreme Committee
The Supreme Committee on Covid-19 has taken the following decisions:
– Extending closure of all commercial activities, while allowing movement of individuals and vehicles in all governorates of the Sultanate, between 8 pm and 5 am, starting from Thursday 8 April (25 Shaaban 1442 AH) till the morning of the first day of Ramadhan.
– Nighttime ban throughout Ramadhan on all commercial activities, movement of individuals and vehicles from 9 pm till 4 am.
– No Taraweeh prayers in any mosques.
– Total ban of all gatherings, like iftar-sa’im, in mosques and other places like tents or public assembling areas (sabla or anything else).
– Ban on all group activities—social, sports, cultural or any other collective activities during the month of Ramadhan.
– Entry to the Sultanate will be restricted only to Omani citizens and residency holders with effect from 12 pm of Thursday 25 Shaaban 1442, 8 April 2021.