We, Qaboos bin Said, the Sultan of Oman
after perusal of the Basic Statute of the State promulgated by Royal Decree 101/96,
and the Tender Law promulgated by Royal Decree 36/2008,
and in pursuance of public interest,
have decreed as follows
The Tender Board is hereby recomposed to be chaired by the Chairman of the Tender Board with the membership of:
– Secretary General of the Supreme Council for Planning – deputy chairman
– Minister of Housing
– Minister of Manpower
– Minister of Civil Service
– Minister of Environment and Climate Affairs
– Undersecretary of the Ministry of Interior
– Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance
– Undersecretary of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry for Commerce and Industry
– Undersecretary of the Ministry of Legal Affairs
– Secretary General of the Tender Board
The Council may seek the assistance of any experts and specialists, in accordance with needs and requirements of the work.
All that is contrary to this decree is hereby repealed.
This decree shall be published in the Official Gazette, and comes into force on the date of its issuance.
Issued on: 3 Rajab 1436
Corresponding to: 22 April 2015
Qaboos bin Said
Sultan of Oman
Published in Official Gazette 1098 issued on 26 April 2015.