We, Haitham bin Tarik, the Sultan of Oman
after perusal of the Basic Statute of the State,
and in pursuance of public interest,
have decreed as follows
Those named below are hereby appointed each to the position following their name:
• Dr Said bin Hamad Al-Rubai – Vice-Chancellor of the University of Technology and Applied Sciences with his same grade and financial entitlements.
• Dr Abdullah bin Khamis bin Ali Ambusaidi – Undersecretary of the Ministry of Education for Education.
• Majid bin Said bin Sulaiman Al-Bahri – Undersecretary of the Ministry of Education for Administrative and Financial Affairs.
• Dr Mohammed bin Said bin Khalfan Al-Mamari – Undersecretary of the Ministry of Endowments and Religious Affairs.
• Dr Fatma bint Mohammed bin Baqir Al-Ajmiya – Undersecretary of the Ministry of Health for Administrative, Financial, and Planning Affairs.
• Ahmed bin Salim bin Rashid Al-Rujaibi – Deputy Chairman of the State Financial and Administrative Audit Institution for Financial and Administrative Audit on the Administrative Apparatus of the State with the Special Grade.
• Dr Mansoor bin Talib bin Ali Al-Hinai – President of the Authority for Public Services Regulation with the Special Grade.
• Sulayem bin Ali bin Sulayem Al-Hikmani – President of the Consumer Protection Authority with the Special Grade.
• Engineer Omar bin Hamdan bin Hamoud Al-Ismaili – Executive President of the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority with the Special Grade.
This decree shall be published in the Official Gazette, and comes into force on the date of its issuance.
Issued on: 22 Dhu Al-Hijja 1441
Corresponding to: 12 August 2020
Haitham bin Tarik
Sultan of Oman
Published in Official Gazette 1353 issued on 19 August 2020.