We, Haitham bin Tarik, the Sultan of Oman
after perusal of the Basic Statute of the State,
and in pursuance of public interest,
have decreed as follows
The text of article 1 of the annex attached to the aforementioned Royal Decree 124/2008 is hereby replaced with the following text:
The committee shall be formed of thirteen members as follows:
– Member of Majlis Al-Dawla.
– Member of Majlis Al-Shura.
– Member of Oman Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
– Member of the General Federation of Oman Workers.
– Member of the legal profession.
– Three members of national associations.
– Five members representing the following entities:
– Ministry of Interior.
– Foreign Ministry.
– Ministry of Social Development.
– Ministry of Labour.
– Environment Authority.
All that is contrary to this decree, or in conflict with its provisions, is hereby repealed.
This decree shall be published in the Official Gazette, and comes into force on the day following the date of its publication.
Issued on: 14 Ramadan 1442
Corresponding to: 27 April 2021
Haitham bin Tarik
Sultan of Oman
Published in Official Gazette 1390 issued on 2 May 2021.